- Leessnelheid: 560 MB/s
- Schrijfsnelheid: 460 MB/s
- Hoogte: 7 mm
The PNY CS900 2.5-inch SATA-III (6 Gb/s) solid-state drive (SSD) is the value performance line of PNY SSDs. It is an excellent choice for an entry-level upgrade from a hard disk drive (HDD). The PNY CS900 was designed to be an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement for your existing PC system, without having to sacrifice performance. Upgrading to the CS900 SSD will help you experience an overall performance boost. Boot up, power down, and load applications in seconds. With no moving parts, the PNY CS900 is highly durable and includes a 3-year limited warranty.
The PNY CS900 is an excellent choice for energy efficiency and consumes significantly less power than hard drives. Furthermore, PNY has designed the CS900 to be its lightest SSD to date. Users can benefit from lower power usage, longer battery life, and a cooler, quieter system. Spend more time enjoying your system and less time worrying about battery consumption. The CS900 lineup is available in a range of capacities from 120 to 480 GB using TLC NAND flash memory.
The PNY CS900 is engineered with the same level of quality and durability that our consumers have enjoyed with the CS1311 & CS1111 SSDs.
HIGH PERFORMANCE, HIGH VALUE
- Sequential Read of up to 560 MB/s and Write of up to 470 MB/s
- Random Read of up to 89 000 IOPS and Write of up to 87 000 IOPS
- Cost effective HDD replacement for better overall performance
LOW POWER CONSUMPTION = LONGER BATTERY LIFE
- Supports power saving features resulting in extended battery life for mobile applications
- Runs cool and quiet
- Entry-level SSD for PC upgrade
- Faster boot up and application launch
- Reliable storage